Organic farming is a type of farm system that was developed in the early 20th century, believe it or not.
Rotating crops, using specific manures or compost, and controlling pests with advanced biological methods are just some features and ways to describe effective systems.
However that is only scratching the surface, as there are dozens of layers beneath.
In our upcoming guide (almost complete), we'll be covering everything you need to know to start organic farming.
Here are some of the other things you will learn:
- The pros and cons of organic vs conventional methods
- Why there is money to be made in organic produce
- How to get an organic certification
- How to develop the skills necessary to build a successful large operation
- How to grow your own organic produce at home (in a cost effective manner)
Whether you want to start a farm business for profit, or just learn to produce fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers on your own, this guide is for you.